KAVAZ s.r.o., T. J. Moussona 6429/2B, 071 01 Michalovce, IČO: 53058364, DIČ: 2121243058, IČ DPH: SK2121243058, as the operator of the website “www.kavazbrazil.sk/en” hereby declares to have adopted adequate technical and organizational measures that ensure legal processing of personal data, in order to ensure the protection of rights of persons who might be concerned. The provider moreover introduced a transparent system of tracking security incidents and all questions from the concerned person as well as from other persons. The respective information can be obtained by the concerned person by phone at +421 905 379 313 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly at webpress.sk/ochrana-osobnych-udajov. We are treating your personal data professionally and carefully.
- In no way are we sharing it with third parties (except for the cases that are content of No. 2).
- Personal data is stored in a secure database with required authorized access.
- Through the website we process only that information from you, which you freely share with us via the contact form implemented in accordance with GDPR regulation art. 6 §1 f) concerning the justified interest with the aim of reacting to inquiry or question submitted by you, in regard to the provided products/services or to elaborating a quotation.
- Your information, when on the way to our server is encoded, so that nobody else can decode it.
- All employees of KAVAZ s.r.o. who will come into contact with your personal data have been adequately trained about the correct and sensitive dealing with it.
- You can at any moment ask us to delete the submission sent by you or all entries submitted from your email account.
Detailed information about processing and protection of personal data in accordance with EP and EU committee No. 2016/679 on the protection of physical persons during the processing of personal data and on free mobility of such information, by which the directive 95/46/ES (hereafter, General regulation on the protection of data) and the statute of legislation SR No. 18/2018 Z.z. on personal data protection and on changing and amending of some other piece of legislation (hereafter, “Personal data protection act”) are being abrogated, is as follows.
1. The operator of the website: www.kavazbrazil.sk/en
We process your information for purposes of our own as operators. That means that we set up goals for which we collect your information, define means of processing it, and are responsible for its exact execution.
2. The list of our mediators who also process your personal data
By using your contact form, your information is handled also by another subject, which helps with the operation, modification of the website, and providing of the web portal. The below-mentioned subject is situated in the role of a mediator, with whom we have signed a contract in accordance with GDPR Regulation Art. 28 §3.
|Service name||Type of service||Operator|
|Hosting server||provider of technologies and cloud services||Websupport, s.r.o., Staré grunty 12, 841 04 Bratislava, IČO: 36421928|
3. The purpose of personal data processing
- To respond to questions/inquiries submitted by you through the contact form
4. The list of processed personal data
- Contact information – Name and surname – for the purpose of identifying the concerned person – phone number – for the purpose of verifying the relevance or of processing the request – email address – for the purpose of responding to the request
5. Disclosing of data
Our company by no means discloses the obtained information.
6. The time span of processing and storing your personal data
Your personal data is processed and stored by us above all for the duration of handling your request/inquiry, however at most for 36 months. After this term, your data will be deleted.
7. Rights and duties of the concerned person
- The customer commits themselves not to provide personal data of a third person such as delivery information (name, surname, phone number), if not with the consent of that person, and the concerned person must be informed about processes, rights, and duties listed on this webpage.
- As our client and concerned person, you have the right to the extent determined by law to decide about the usage of your personal data. You can exercise your below-given rights in the following way: – personally at any contact spot; – via our customer number +421 905 379 313; – in writing at the provider’s address: T. J. Moussona 6429/2B, 071 01 Michalovce.
We will be trying to respond as quickly as possible, anyway not later than 30 days from the submitting of your request. The valid legal norms and the GDPR Regulation or the law guarantees you above all the following rights:
Right to access – You have a right to ask us for verification about whether your personal data are being processed and, if so, to obtain a copy of this data and further information included in Art. 15 of the Regulation or § 21 of the Law. In the case that we have received from you a huge amount of data, we might ask you to specify your request, limiting the extent of concrete data about you that is being processed by us.
Right to correction – So that we can constantly process only the current personal data, we need that you inform us about any change as soon as it occurs. If we process incorrect information about you, you have a right to request its correction.
Right to deletion – If conditions of the Art. 14 of the Regulation or § 23 of the Law are fulfilled, you can request deletion of your personal data. Therefore, you can for example ask such deletion if you revoke the consent to the processing of your personal data and no other legal reason to process it is found, or should we process your personal data illegally or if the purpose for which we were processing your personal data has ceased and we are not processing it for any other compatible purpose. We will however not delete your data if it is necessary for proving, exercising, or defending legal claims.
Right to limitation of processing – If conditions of Art. 18 or the Regulation or §24 of the Law are fulfilled, you can ask us to limit the processing of your personal data. Therefore, you can request such limitation for example while you object to the correctness of the processed data, or in the case that the processing is illegal and you do not wish us to delete it but only need that its processing is limited for the period during which you exercise your rights. We will continue processing your data if there are reasons for proving, exercising, or defending legal claims.
Right to transferability – If the processing is based on your consent or executed for the goal of fulfilling the contract concluded with you and at the same time it is carried out by automatized means, you have a right to receive from us your personal data that we obtained from you in a normally used, typewritten and legible format. If it is of interest to you and it is technically possible, we will transfer your personal data directly to another provider. This right will not be exercisable for processing performed for the reason of fulfilling a duty that is carried out for the public interest or during the exercising of public authority.
Right to object again the processing – If we process your personal data for the reason of fulfilling a duty carried out for the public interest or during the exercising of public authority entrusted to us, or as far as the processing is done on the grounds of our legitimate interests or of the legitimate interest of a third party, you have a right to object against such processing. Based on your objection we will limit the processing of your personal data and, if we do not prove serious justified reasons for processing that would outweigh your interests, rights, and liberties or reasons for manifesting, exercising, or defending legal claims, we will no longer process your personal data but will delete it. You have the right to object at any moment against the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent to which it is connected to such direct marketing. After you have raised an objection, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
Right to complain – If you think that the processing of your personal data contradicts the Regulation or the Law, you have the right to file a complaint with one of the competent supervisory bodies, especially in the member state of your usual residence, of employment, or of the alleged violation. For the territory of the Slovak republic, the supervisory body is the Bureau of protection of personal data, based in Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Bratislava, Slovakia, web: www.dataprotection.gov.sk, tel.: +421 /2/ 3231 3220.
Right to revoke consent – If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any moment. The consent withdrawal has no impact whatsoever on the already performed processing. If in the future you decide to be interested again in receiving from our business and marketing offer on our products and services, you can any time accord again your consent that you have revoked or the objection filed. You can do so in any of the forms of contact mentioned above.